Vaude Navajo 900 SYN
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Comfort temperature||0° / 10°|
|Weight||1750 - 2000g|
The Navajo 900 is a solid and very warm outdoor sleeping bag for camping and hut tours, which can also be used in the winter. A fantastic, maintenance-friendly synthetic fiber sleeping bag. Very warm, with a rectangular blanket shape, can be combined with other sleeping bags in several ways. Produced environmentally friendly and honest.
- Exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation
- Couples with all Navajo bags
- Rectangular cut provides more leg room; zip-together option offers many possible combinations
- Can be used as a blanket
- Fold-over top section offers more head room
- Suitable for tall people when used in combination with separate pillow
- Inner pocket for essentials