Vaude Navajo 100 SYN
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Comfort temperature||10° / 20°|
|Weight||750 - 1000g|
Sleeping bag or warm blanket? Smaller cut, breathable, rectangular shaped 1-season synthetic sleeping bag made with environmentally friendly bluesign® certified materials.
This rectangular shaped sleeping bag lets you easily couple two bags to provide the optimal temperature you require. The Sensofiber micro-fiber fill reflects body heat yet efficiently transfers moisture away from the body and so maintains a wonderfully comfortable sleeping climate. As all synthetic fibers, Sensofiber warms even when damp, is quick drying, easy to maintain and long-lasting.
The Navajo 100 is a small pack sized, warm outdoor sleeping bag for camping and cabin tours in warmer regions.
- Exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation
- Couples with all Navajo bags
- Rectangular cut provides more leg room; zip-together option offers many possible combinations
- Can be used as a blanket
- Fold-over top section offers more head room
- Suitable for tall people when used in combination with separate pillow
- Inner pocket for essentials