Vaude Hike 9
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|R-rating||2.0 - 2.9|
Light and comfortable - that about sums up this neatly packable sleeping pad. Designed for trekkers and mountaineers that prefer extra comfort when traveling.
The rectangular 3D pad construction provides a larger sleeping surface than most standard sleeping pads, while also eliminating annoying gaps when combined with other sleeping pads.
This sleeping pad can be packed down small, is filled with a synthetic insulation, and has a newly developed valve that makes it very easy and quick to inflate (and deflate).
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation
- 3D pad construction for larger usable surface and gap-free alignment of multiple pads
- Rectangular shape for maximum surface usage
- Air chambers aligned lengthwise ensure an ideal relation between weight and insulation
- Easy-to-use VAUDE flat valve
- Robust, brushed 75D fabric
- Comes with a pack sack for transport and storage
- Comes with emergency repair kit
- Durable pad with very small pack size