UCO Alki 2-1 Led Lantern
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Cast a broad swath of light from almost anywhere! Pack the innovative UCO Alki Lantern + Flashlight when you need a versatile, lightweight, compact source of light to illuminate your adventures. The convenient, patent-pending integrated shock cord in the base of the Alki enables you to hang and focus the lantern from both horizontal and vertical surfaces. No longer limited to a pole or limb that will accept a hook or string, the Alki Lantern + Flashlight can be lashed to a tree limb, tent pole, guy line, bar, strap or flagpole! Push the globe down to transform the lantern into a handy flashlight for reading in bed or to accompany you on late-night forays out of your tent. Offers four lighting modes, including a strobe mode.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water-resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Bright R3 XP-E CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 150 lumens.
- Burns up to 130 hours.
- Durable, plastic base with an on/off button.
- The on/off button switches light levels from bright to mid to dim to conserve batteries or strobe for emergency situations.
- An integrated shock cord in the base allows Alki to mount to trees, bars, straps, guy lines, etc. up to 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- Battery Type TYPE (not included): 3x 1.5V AAA alkaline
- Battery Life (up to): 130 hours
- Beam Protection: 427' (130 m)
- Dimensions-open: 6.4" high x 2" diameter (16.2 cm x 5.1 cm)
- Dimensions-closed: 4.6" high x 2" diameter (11.6 cm x 5.1 cm)
- Weight(w/o batteries): 3.0 oz. (85 g)