Terms & Conditions
- Applicable law and Jurisdiction
- Prices / Special offers
- Shipping costs
- Proprietary rights
- Damage or Dead on Arrival
- Ordering ski´s with mounted bindings
- 1) General
- When you place an order at Snowcountry B.V., a purchasing-agreement (later referred to as 'order') between you and Snowcountry B.V. is created. Snowcountry is a trade name of Snowcountry B.V., registered under #69102570 at the Dutch chamber of commerce. VAT number is NL857735019B01.
Snowcountry B.V. address is: Stoutenburgerlaan 17B, 3836PC Stoutenburg-Noord, The Netherlands.
By Placing an order at Snowcountry, you agree to this terms and conditions.
- 2) Applicable law and Jurisdiction
- A) On All offers and orders at Snowcountry, these terms and condition apply.
B) Terms and conditions raised by the customer only apply when Snowcountry has agreed with this in writing.
C) Snowcountry holds the right to change these terms and conditions.
D) Because Snowcountry is situated in The Netherlands and this site is hosted and created in the Netherlands, The law of The Netherlands governs these terms and condition.
- 3) Agreements
- A) Offers are valid as long as the offered products are in stock and the offer is valid and the offer is valid according to the Snowcountry website.
B) Information given on this website, in conversation or by any other means given by Snowcountry will be provided as accurately as possible. Incorrect information can never be reason to cancel an order outside of the normal returns term.
- 4) Prices / Special offers
- A) All prices are in euro´s and including Dutch VAT unless stated otherwise.
B) All offers are noncommittal and Snowcountry holds the right to change prices at any time, especially on the base of legal grounds.
C) Snowcountry cannot be held responsible for print and/or type errors in prices. In case of an unrealistic and unintentional price, Snowcountry holds the right to cancel an order containing products with this price(es).
- 5) Payments
- A) Snowcountry offers various payment options.
B) Orders will only be send when the complete order amount has been paid and has been added to Snowcountry's account(s).
C) Snowcountry cannot be held responsible for error's in wire-transfers and other transfers by the customer or his/her bank(s).
D) Payment via invoice
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you payment via invoice as payment method. The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. Payment is to be made to Klarna. Please be aware that Invoice is only available for consumers and that the use requires a positive credit assessment. The complete terms and conditions you can find here. The online shop charges a fee of €0,- for invoice purchases. Klarna reviews and evaluates the data you provided and in case of legitimate interest performs a data exchange with other companies and credit rating agencies. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection law as described in Klarnas privacy statement.
- 6) Shipping
- A) Within the Netherlands, no shipping costs are charged unless agreed otherwise. For other shipping destinations, shipping costs will be show in the checkout screen or on the delivery charges page. Shipping costs are dependent on the shipping destination and the products shipped.
B)Snowcountry holds the right to change the shipping costs of an already placed and paid order in case of errors. The customer will always be notified and given the opportunity to cancel the order.
- 7) Returns
- A) In accordance to European law, products can be returned without given reason by notifying us within 15 days after receiving the products provided the products are unused, in their original undamaged packaging and in a ´as new´ sellable condition. After notifying us within 15 days you have another 15 days to get the products back to us. The customer is responsible for the shipment costs made to send the product back to Snowcountry.
B) Returns always need to be returned according to the returns process as mentioned on the returns page on this website.
C) Returns without a recognizable reference to the original order number or customer's name cannot be processed
D) Returns need to be send to the following address
E) A return will only be accepted when the product(s) are in a 'as new' sellable state. This means that the product and the product's packaging including labels should be undamaged and (if applicable) attached to the product. It is allowed to 'fit' a product but real world usage (example: wearing a jacket outside or snowboarding on a snowboard) of the product voids return rights.
F) Returning customized products like ski's with bindings mounted to your specification is not possible. Demo ski's pre-mounted bindings and ski's with 'rail' bindings are not personalized and are an exception.
G) After receiving a return and if conditions A,B,C and E are met, the purchased amount will be transferred back to the customer's account. Snowcountry will strive to do this within 5-10 days with a maximum of 14 days.
- 8) Exchange
- You have the right to change the product for another in stock product at the same price when conditions as mentioned in article 7 are met.
- 9) Delivery
- A) The delivery and shipping times as mentioned by Snowcountry are an indication. Delivery times exceeding these indication to not give right to discounts or claims/compensations.
B) Product will be shipped as soon as they are ready for shipment ad available in Snowcountry´s warehouse.
C) If ordered products are not in stock, Snowcountry will order these products at its suppliers and ship them to the customer when the product arrives in Snowcountry´s warehouse. In case a product is not available anymore, the customer´s order will be cancelled and the paid amount will be transferred back to the customer as soon as possible and in accordance to article 7F.
D) Snowcountry will always inform customers of changes to their orders. However, Snowcountry cannot be held responsible for messages which do not arrive at the customer due to incorrect e-mail addresses entered by the customer.
E) Your order will be shipped by Snowcountry in cooperation with PostNL, UPS or another logistics service.
- 10) Proprietary rights
- Snowcountry is the owner of all products until the order-amount has completely been transferred to Snowcountry's bank account. Snowcountry holds the risks regarding products until the product has been delivered to the customer.
- 11) Guarantee
- For all products sold by Snowcountry, the guarantee as stated by the manufacturer is leading. Snowcountry will act as an intermediate between manufacturer and customer but is never the legal entity giving the warranty itself. Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. Within the EU, Norway, Switzerland and Andorra, Snowcountry will cover shipping charges back to the customer.
- 12) Damage or Dead on Arrival
- We make every effort to select and sell products of the highest quality and deliver them to you in perfect condition. Examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces. In the event that there are missing, damaged or incorrect packages, please contact us at email@example.com (with pictures of damage) within 48 hours of your delivery. For any other problem with your order, please refer to our return policy.
- 13) Ordering a ski with mounted bindings
- The bindings are mounted according to sole length of your boots but not adjusted to your individual needs. Therefore the set is not ready for skiing! This is due to legal standards and obligatory for all Dutch online ski dealers. Proper individual adjustment of the binding with regards to weight/diameter of tibial head, ski experience and the original boots must still be executed in one of our shops or any appropriate local store/expert!