Sweet Protection Switcher Mips
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The Switcher helmet is a groundbreaking and versatile all-mountain helmet. With 22 one hand adjustable vents, no day will be too hot or too cold. Advanced Hybrid construction combines in-mold and hard shell technology to provide low weight and extra reinforcement in critical areas. This model is equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain. The new performance interior with a magnetic chin buckle makes it easy to fasten, even wearing mitten or gloves. The turn dial adjustment increases the adjustment span and is more user friendly.
- Lightweight: 580g (M/L)
- New groundbreaking and award-winning technology
- Advanced and versatile all-mountain helmet
- 22 handmade vents adjusted with a one-turn dial system
- New and updated interior, for easy adjustments
- Listen to your favorite music with our Audio Ready system
- Equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain
- 1. 3D shaped vented lining. Moisture wicking, removable, washable
- 2. Wide split divider, adjustable
- 3. Fidlock magnetic hook buckle
- 4. Fully box constructed ear pads, molded hearing ports
- 5. Audio ready system
- 6. Occigrip turndial fit system
Variable Elasticity Advanced Hybrid Shell
The unique lightweight Advanced Hybrid shell construction is a combination of an in-mold helmet and a hard shell helmet. The hard shells reinforce the circumference of the helmet helping to transfer the load of impacts in critical areas, while the in-molded areas ensures elasticity is kept where needed.
Helmets with Impact Shields feature a molded shock absorbing EPS liner with Impact Shield inserts that provide unsurpassed performance for shock absorbance. This is our premium impact protection technology. It distributes impact from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in crucial zones where the head needs it (front and back).
The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.