Sweet Protection Blaster II Mips
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
- Weight: 430g (M/L)
- Suitable for skiing and snowboarding on-piste as well as off-piste
- Sleek and minimalistic design
- 3D shaped vented lining. Moisture wicking, removable, washable
- Split divider, adjustable
- Side release buckle
- Semi box constructed ear pads, molded hearing ports
- Occigrip turndial fit system
The advanced EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Liner is constructed with variable bridge- and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
Integrated Impact Shields:
This is Sweet Protection's impact protection technology integrated in the EPS core of a helmet. Through a strategic placement of volumes and ribs in curved shapes, it creates an optimized impact geometry, distributing the impacts over a larger surface area.
In-Mold Construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate and Carbon shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
|Sweet Protection Helmet Sizechart|
How to measure for your size:
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.