Sweet Protection Ascender MIPS
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The Ascender MIPS helmet is a light, and the most packable helmet of Sweet Protection. The Ascender MIPS is developed for ski-mountaineering and to be used both uphill and downhill. It is triple certified; US alpine skiing helmet, European alpine skiing helmet and certified for mountaineering. The result is a truly innovative and groundbreaking product designed for those venturing deep into the mountains. This model is equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Weight 430 g (M/L)
- 108 penetration proof vents
- Forehead and STACC ventilation
- Large internal ventilation channels
- Integrated clips for headlamp and goggles
- Highly packable and low volume
- Equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain
The Ascender MIPS helmet is triple certified for mountaineering
- CE EN 1077, class B / EN12492
- CE EN1077 class B / ASTM2040
The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.