State of Elevenate Bec De Rosses Jacket Men
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Bec de Rosses Jacket is designed for active skiing in environments where nothing should distract you from making tracks all day long. A go-anywhere buddy that works as well for off-piste sessions close to the ski area, as for multi-day ski-touring trips. Made from two types of Gore-tex Pro Shell in a unique combination, providing breathability where you need it the most and durability in the sections exposed to hard wear. Excellent fit means it will follow your movements naturally, while still having room for insulating layers underneath. All features are designed with the same careful attention, such as the storm hood that fits perfectly both with and without a helmet underneath.
- All seam-sealed, 3-layer Gore-tex Pro shell fabrics.
- Fully adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Articulated sleeves with anatomically shaped cuffs that fit over gloves.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Large zippered hand pockets, positioned to be harness-compatible.
- Goggle cloth inside right-hand pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Mesh storage pocket inside.
- Critical seams are folded, glued and top-stitched for extra durability.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
- Windproof and waterproof with great breathability
- Light, strong and packable
- Water repellent treatment.
- 100% polyamide