Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT ASC Insulated Mat Rectangular
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|R-rating||4.0 - 5.9|
eXtra Thick (XT) and wide for extra comfort
The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT™ Insulated Rectangular Air Mat provides a generous 8cm of air cushioned comfort, with a dual-chamber design where each layer can be pressurised independently: inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain.
Utilising a wider Air Sprung Cell™ dot pitch to create larger pockets of air for eXtra Thickness (XT), this mat combines a lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric, Exkin Platinum® and THERMOLITE® insulation for increased warmth while minimising weight and packed size.
Wider than the standard Air Mats, the Comfort Plus XT™ offers a little more room to move around and the extra height is perfect for side sleepers as it allows your hips to sink deeper into the mat without touching the ground.
|Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Mat||RW||L|
|Inflation type||Airstream Pump||Airstream Pump|
|Packed dimension (cm)||28 x 17||28 x 17.5|
|Intended use||Trekking, Camping||Trekking, Camping|
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure for a more comfortable nights sleep. In the Comfort Plus XT, the pockets are larger for extra thickness
- Dual Layer construction uses two independent high resolution layers, giving greater sensitivity by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning and can be inflated independently. You can inflate the top layer to your preferred softness while maintaining a a high presssure base layer for protection from rough terrain. On top of this, the mat still functions if one layer is punctured.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight, quiet non-woven fabric that has a thin metalised layer applied to the surface. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat loss back to the user
- The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Pillow Lock™ attaches an Aeros™ pillow to mat
- Mat: 100% nylon
- Valve 100% TPU
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Stuff Sack: 100% nylon