Sea to Summit Comfort Plus ASC Insulated Mat
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|R-rating||4.0 - 5.9|
The Comfort Plus Insulated range from Sea to Summit provides the most effective system for fine tuning the level of comfort available in any air mat today. Using two high resolution cell layers that can be pressurised independently provides ultimate flexibility in comfort adjustment and protection from rough terrain. If you are on uneven or bumpy terrain, you can inflate the bottom layer at higher pressure as a firm barrier. Using the fine tune valve, you can then adjust the upper layer to a lower pressure to distribute your bodyweight and shape over more cells which feels softer and more comfortable.
Connected air pockets are created by joining the top and bottom fabric layers with Sea to Summit's Air Sprung Cell™ dot weld pattern. By filling the Comfort Plus Insulated mat with a layer of THERMOLITE®, Sea to Summit created a lightweight mattress that can be used in all seasons.
The matrix of Air Sprung Cells provides unmatched support, while conforming to the contours of the sleeper. And, because these individual pockets of air function independently, when you move on the mat, you don't get that rolling feel that is common with baffle construction air mats. As a consequence of the dual layer construction, you can adapt to the terrain better than with any mat available. The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated mats are simply much more stable, resulting in a better night's sleep.
With its thickness of 6.3cm, the Comfort Plus Insulated is a lightweight all season mat that may be the perfect combination of insulation and weight, for people who value comfort the most.
|Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated||Regular||Large|
|Inflation type||Airstream pumpsack||Airstream pumpsack|
|Packed dimension (cm)||14.5 x 24||14.5 x 27|
|Intended use||Trekking, Camping, Expedition||Trekking, Camping, Expedition|
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure
- Dual Layer construction uses two independent high resolution layers, giving greater sensitivity by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning and can be inflated independently. You can inflate the top layer to your preferred softness while maintaining a a high presssure base layer for protection from rough terrain. On top of this, the mat still functions if one layer is punctured
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight, quiet non-woven fabric that has a thin metalised layer applied to the surface. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat loss back to the user
- The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination
- Includes a repair kit containing self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field