Sea to Summit Comfort Light Self Inflating
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|R-rating||3.0 - 3.9|
Twice the thickness of the Sea to Summit Ultra Light S.I. mat for no more than 160 grams. Using Delta Core™ technology, the Sea to Summit Comfort Light Self Inflating Mat is for those of us who are looking for the perfect compromise between comfort and weight in a traditional self-inflating foam mat.
At 5 cm thick, you can be sure of a great nights sleep while an R-value of 3.1 will give you plenty of insulation for 3-season comfort and still leave you with plenty of room in your pack for everything else.
All of Sea to Summit's S.I. mats use the first ever, multi-function single valve designed specifically for self-inflating mats. No more fighting re-inflation as you try to roll up your mat!
|Sea to Summit Comfort Light Self Inflating||Small||Regular||Large|
|Inflation type||Self inflating||Self inflating||Self inflating|
|Packed dimension (cm)||14.5 x 26||15.3 x 26||16.5 x 33|
|Intended use||Trekking, Camping||Trekking, Camping||Trekking, Camping|
- Delta Core Technology
- Anti-slip print on base of mat, helps hold your mat in place when camping on sloping ground is unavoidable
- Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base
- Large horizontal triangular cores reduce the weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- PU foam is thicker on top of each Delta Core for better insulation directly under you. It also keeps top and bottom surface of foam intact ensuring consistent warmth along entire length of the mat and better bonding with shell fabrics
- Diagonal supporting foam walls help inflate the mattress and creates a more compact rolled mat