Sea to Summit Comfort Light ASC Insulated Mat
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|R-rating||3.0 - 3.9|
The Sea to Summit Comfort Light range features a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and insulation, and a single layer of cells in the head and legs to reduce weight. The matrix of Air Sprung Cells provides unmatched support, while conforming to the contours of the sleeper. And, because these individual pockets of air function independently, when you move on the mat, you don't get that rolling feel that is common with baffle construction air mats. As a consequence these mats are simply much more stable, resulting in a better night's sleep.
Connected air pockets are created by joining the top and bottom fabric layers with Sea to Summit's Air Sprung Cell™ dot weld pattern. By filling the Comfort Light Insulated mat with a layer of THERMOLITE®, Sea to Summit created a lightweight mattress that can be used in spring, summer and autumn.
At 6.3cm it is 25% thicker than the UltraLight Insulated, the Comfort Light is lightweight three season mat that may be the perfect combination of insulation and weight, for people who value comfort the most.
|Sea to Summit Comfort Light Insulated||Regular||Large|
|Inflation type||Airstream pumpsack||Airstream pumpsack|
|Packed dimension (cm)||13.5 x 24||13.5 x 27|
|Intended use||Trekking, Camping, Expedition||Trekking, Camping, Expedition|
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure
- The Comfort Light range features hybrid layer technology: a double layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer construction in the head and legs where it's needed less
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack sized to suit your mat, plus a small repair kit containing self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap