Sea to Summit Altitude AtI - Women's
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Comfort temperature||-10° / 0°|
|Weight||1000 - 1250g|
Offering the perfect backpacking balance of comfort vs weight, Sea to Summits Altitude™ Series sleeping bags have more space than traditional mummy bags, yet still provide the thermal efficiency you need when exploring above the tree-line.
The Free-Flow triple-zip design ensures your sleeping bag retains maximum warmth and efficiency when needed and multiple ventilation options when it’s not. The half zip on the left side of the bag provides freedom of movement for both arms, additional ventilation and also means the top third of the bag can be folded down as a mini quilt. The full length, two-way right side zip and
separate foot zip transforms the bag into a full quilt for when the mercury climbs higher than expected.
If it’s warmth you’re after, close all the zips, pull the cord locks tight to drag everything in, and relax in luxurious comfort. The generous allocation of high quality 750+ Loft down ensures great insulation, while the oversized draft tubes prevents your body heat escaping. The panelled footbox and 3-dimensional hood make sure you’re not compressing the down when you’re trying to stay warm. The Altitude™ also features extra down overall and THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area, to help keep heels and ankles warmer.
Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation.
The tapered rectangular design gives you additional wriggle room inside the bag, perfect for a side or restless sleeper and an alternative if you find a traditional mummy shape too constricting.
The women’s specific fit is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder and comes in two lengths.
|Sea to Summit Altitude At1||R||L|
|Comfort °C||-4 °C||-4 °C|
|Limit °C||-10 °C||-10 °C|
|Extreme °C||-29 °C||-29 °C|
|Insulation material||ULTRA-DRY Down® 750+ Loft||ULTRA-DRY Down® 750+ Loft|
|Up to bodysize||<170 cm||<183 cm|
|Shoulder- / Hip- / Footwidth (cm)||148 - 148 - 118 cm||152 - 152 - 122 cm|
|Compressed Volume||6.9 L|
|Shape||Tapered Rectangle||Tapered Rectangle|
|Intended use||Globe-trotting adventures||Globe-trotting adventures|
- Women’s specific tapered rectangular shape for perfect balance of space and adaptable warmth
- Extra down overall and THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area for additional warmth
- Super-light 20D Nylon shell and lining fabrics for minimal packed size and maximum breathability
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ for superior insulating power
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Free-Flow half left side, full length 2 way #5 YKK right side and separate foot zips for freedom of movement, increased ventilation and dual-use as a quilt
- Oversized draft tube with anti-snag materials, prevents heat loss through zipper
- Oversized neck draft tube with a dual adjustment system for even cinching and maximum warmth
- Generously sized hood and dual cord adjustment for maximum warmth retention
- Anatomically shaped footbox allows maximum down lofting, minimising heat loss from your feet
- Large internal security pocket
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: This bag is designed to pair with other Sea to Summit unisex sleeping bags
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Primary Filling Material: DUCK DOWN (Min. 90% Down)
- Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims