Primus OpenFire Pan Small
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The OpenFire pan makes it easier to cook over an open fire so that you can focus on enjoying the experience.
- Weight: 3400 g
- Afmetingen: 460 x 590 x 250 mm
Cooking over an open fire is about more than just heating up food. It's a total experience with lively flames, delightful aromas, and warmth.
Made of a unique three-layered material with an aluminum core and a shell made of stainless steel. Aluminum has outstanding properties in terms of heat distribution and is lighter than steel. Stainless steel, on the other hand, is very durable and easy to clean. This combination of materials makes the pan 35% lighter than if it had been completely made of steel and the heat spreads much better than in a conventional steel pan.
Sturdy edges around the pan make it easy to turn and pick up food. Use the handles on the short sides if you need to move the pan on the fire. Unscrew the legs during transport. The square profile makes it easier to screw them on and off.
- Stainless steel & durable and lightweight.
- Aluminum core for excellent heat distribution.
- Scratch and corrosion resistant.
- Detachable legs.
- 35 % lighter than a traditional steel pan.