POC Fornix SPIN
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The award-winning classic Fornix in both form and function, is reborn! The classic now features an extended PC shell the covers the helmet rim and SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside), as well as a completely new size adjustment system that makes it easier and more comfortable for users.
The Fornix Spin is an aramid-reinforced and well-ventilated helmet that is very lightweight with advanced structural stability and a high level of crash protection. The aramid also acts to improve penetration protection from sharp objects. The simple size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to ensure it stays safe and comfortably in place.
Goggle compatibility is essential in a mountain ski and snowboard helmet and the Fornix has a precision fit with POC goggles, a fixed goggle strap and directed ventilation channels ensure vision is not impaired by steam or fogging.
XS-S - 51-54 (cm) / 400g
M-L - 55-58 (cm) / 420g
L-XXL - 59-62 (cm) / 440g
- Technical Features
- Lightweight, well-ventilated and aramid-reinforced helmet for backcountry/freeride.
- Highly adjustable fit system for a comfortable, secure and personalized fit.
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for extra penetration protection and structural stability.
- Fixed goggle clip provides security and goggle vents evacuate steam from your goggles.
- Patient-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside).
- In-mold construction with PC shell and EPS liner.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- Certified: EN 1077: 2007 Class B, ASTM 2040