Pieps Micro BT Sensor
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Pieps Micro is the smallest and lightest 3-antenna-beacon from Pieps.
- Vibration at first reception
- Bluetooth®: app-controlled device management & updateable
- Big display:for easy readability
- Sensor Technology for extraordinary ease of use and intuitive handling. Switches automatically from transmitting mode to search mode.
- iPROBE Support: PIEPS MICRO can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving avalanche rescue beacon automatically receives the next-strongest signal.
- Group check: Reviews the activity and frequency of the partner device. PIEPS recommends that you perform an avalanche rescue beacon check before each tour.
- Auto-Antenna-Switch: If the transmitting antenna experiences a fault due to electronic devices or metal, it automatically switches to the other antenna.
- Auto-Search-to-Send: This function automatically switches the PIEPS MICRO from search mode to transmit mode, if the device is still when the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
- Extensive Self-Check: Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
- Carrying System Pieps Micro
- Hard case
- Water-repellent materials
- Compact hard case sensor is reliably covered
- Transmission frequency: 457
- Power supply: 1 battery (AA)
- Battery lifetime: 200 h
- Maximum range: 40
- Search strip width: 40
- Dimensions: 106 x 74 x 20 in mm
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 150 gram
- Current Firmware: v3.0