Patagonia Untracked Jacket Men
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The Patagonia Untracked Jacket has a soft, supple 3-layer Gore-Tex stretch fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully dialed yet refined silhouette and a flannel backer for extra warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed Recco® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex plain-weave Gore-Tex shell with stretch and a soft flannel backer.
- Weight: 743 g