Patagonia R2 TechFace Jacket
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, the Patagonia R2® TechFace Jacket provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are clean-finished and harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sew
- 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Weight: 380 g (17.1 oz)