Osprey Renn 50
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The Osprey Renn 50 has an adjustable Airspeed™ ventilated back system made of suspended mesh. This is easily adjustable in height for the perfect fit. The Renn is compatible with Osprey's Daylite Daypacks, allowing you to attach a smaller pack to the backpack. This can be useful to increase the overall volume of the backpack or if, for example, you want to take a daypack from the place you stay for day trips.
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Volume: 50L
- Dimensions: 67x37x34 cm
With a simple, progressive design, the women's specific Osprey Renn 50 is a highly innovative backpacking pack designed for high levels of comfort and a premium fit.
The Renn 50 can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit perfectly. To fit a wider variety of torso-lengths, these packs come complete with dual load-lifter points on the upper frame, ensuring that the harness will remain comfortable in whichever position it’s placed. A large, highly padded hipbelt provides a very comfortable fit and aids in carrying heavier loads in the pack. Renn also features a women’s specific backsystem design.
The Osprey Renn features all of the essentials for multi-day backpacking trips; a large capacity with upper lid and lower sleeping-bag compartment access points. An internal divider provides a separated lower compartment which can be unfastened when not in use. Multiple compression straps allow the pack to remain stable, while not interfering with the mesh water-bottle pockets. Dual hipbelt pockets and a large top-lid pocket with key-clip provide easy access to smaller equipment.
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Adjustable torso length (one size fits all)
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Side compression straps
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Cord tie off points (on front panel and on lid)
- Top lid access with zip pocket in top lid
- Base zip entry and internal divider
- PowerMesh™ bottle pockets accessible with pack on your back
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets