Ortovox Westalpen 3L Light Pants Men FW 21/22
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Lightweight performance – from the valleys to the summits: Our Westalpen 3L Light alpine touring pants for men have been developed for demanding mountaineers who are looking for the perfect symbiosis of lightness, protection and functionality. The new jacket and pants in the 3L Westalpen Light outfit can be packed up small and are very versatile.
A Dermizax® NX 3-layer construction protects against extreme weather while the technical design focuses completely upon the needs of alpinists in the high mountains. Thanks to the extra-high-performance Dermizax® NX membrane, the outer material is completely wind and waterproof without compromising on breathability or freedom of movement.
- Weight: 254 gr.
- 120 Merino Tec inserts in the waistband
- 1 thigh pocket
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- 2-way side zippers
- ORTOVOX suspenders (optional)
- Hook-adjustable waistband
- Regular Fit
- Reinforced protection against sharp edges
- Adjustable leg width on the inside
- Hem adjustment
- Leg ventilation
- Adjustable ankle cuff
- Adjustable waistband
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- Breathable up to 25.000 g / m² / 24 h
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- Light weight: 82 g/m²
- Small packing size
- 2 way stretch material