Ortovox Westalpen 3L Jacket Men FW 21/22
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Whether you’re out on snow, ice or rock: the robust wind and waterproof Toray Dermizax® NX outer membrane will keep you warm and dry while remaining breathable. Two-way zippers under the arms provide additional ventilation for challenging passages. Freedom of movement is especially important in demanding, combined terrain, which is why the Westalpen 3L Jacket for men has a special cut: Its longer sleeves and torso make it easy to stretch your arms up even when wearing a climbing harness, while adjustable cuffs and waistband will keep out wind, snow and rain. The helmet-compatible hood with high-cut collar also provides extra protection and feels comfortable against the skin thanks to soft merino inserts.
- Weight: 492 gr.
- Regular Fit
- 2-way adjustable storm hood
- 120 Merino tec inserts inside
- 1 chest pocket
- 2 front pockets
- Mesh pocket lining with ventilation function
- Seam width adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs
- High-Reach-Performance Fit
- Regular Fit
- Underarm ventilation with 2-way zippers
- 2 way stretch material
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- High breathability ( up to 15,000 g/m2 / 24h)
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for