Ortovox Tour Compression Socks
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The compression effect of our Ski Compression sock is distributed equally from the ankle to the calf. This construction supports the muscles and protects against fatique. During ascent, but also during descent, our calf muscles have to absorb numerous knocks and vibrations. The muscles are placed under continuous stress and can quickly fatigue. Balanced compression can slow this effect.
And the Ski Compression also excels in its fit and breathability: The ventilation system on the shin and the webbing system on the foot provide the necessary moisture wicking and improved breathability.The Ski Compression has an extra ergonomic right/left fit that sits optimally on the foot. The flat body construction allows for a crease and pressure-free fit. What’s more, the ankle stabilization zones and the elastic double-stretch cuff prevent unnecessary slipping. To avoid blisters and chafing, we have kept the toe seam flat. The padded heel and toe areas also improve the cushioning and protects against chafing.Merino wool means the socks are naturally moisture and odor neutralizing and feel very comfortable. The Ski Compression is therefore perfect for climbs and descents!
- Webbing system for improved breathability.
- Moisture channels
- Ventilation system at the shin for moisture wicking.
- Cushioned heel and toe area. Cushioning and reinforcement ensure robustness.
- Flat body construction Crease and pressure-free fit.
- Flat toe seam prevents chafing and blisters
- 46 % polyamide + 38 % virgin wool (MERINO) + 9 % silk + 7 % elastane.