Ortovox Swisswool Classic Leather Glove
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
In winter and summer alike: Swisswool Classic Leather Glove is made of 100% virgin wool with leather inserts, offering basic protection for hands and fingers on hills and high mountains. The positive features of wool really come into their own in gloves, as wool warms even when it gets wet. Virgin wool is also known for its excellent thermal properties and optimum climate control.
The fine goatskin leather inserts on the palms help you keep a firm grip at all times, providing scuff protection on the side of the wool that is exposed to the most wear and tear. Furthermore, our Swisswool Classic Leather Glove is made using fair-trade Swisswool, making it particularly sustainable.
Whether you’re out on a ski tour or an alpine tour: You’ll be in control and your hands will always be nice and warm with the Swisswool Classic Leather Glove.
- Outstanding thermal properties and unparalleled climate control
- Wool warms even when wet
- Classic Milled Wool: fair, sustainable and regional
- 100% virgin wool (Swisswool)
- Inserts: 100 % Goatskin leather