Ortovox Pro Alu III + Pocket Spike
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
In this latest iteration of the PRO ALU III, they've used the most innovative materials available and cutting edge production methods to achieve the best weight-to-rigidity ratio possible. Stabilization ribs and high sidewalls give the anodized blade rigidity, while the integrated shaft socket makes it easy to pack.
The POCKET SPIKE can quickly be retrieved in risky situations, for instance, when you’ve only got a few feet to the summit or if you have to cross a steep slope. In two steps, you can affix it to the PRO ALU III shovel handle for added protection.
PRO ALU III
- Rubberized grip zone
- T-grip pro with flexible left and right-handed function
- Rapid locking without pressing a button
- Oval handle cross section
- Telescoping handle
- Non-slip step grooves
- Sharp, protected edge
- 90° clearing function PRO ALU III
- Rescue sled function
The POCKET SPIKE has two parts: the tough axe blade made from AL 7075 T6 and the spike, which is attached in place of the shovel blade. The two parts snap together to form a single piece with no sharp edges and weighing just 95 grams.
- Effective aid in case of self arrest
- Tough forged axe blade (AL 7075 T6)
- Small dimesion (15 cm)
- Fast assembly
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (95gr)
- Material: 7075 Aluminium T6