Ortovox Peak 42 S
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The Peak 42 S backpack is made for alpine tours. This backpack is very robust thanks to the use of the extremely tear and abrasion resistant material Nylon 420D Manstar. The broad, padded shoulder and hip straps distribute the weight of the load evenly between the shoulders and hips, ensuring a high level of wear comfort.
A circumferential front zipper enables direct access to the main compartment. The Peak 42 S also scores highly with a separate safety compartment, attachment options for rope, ice axe and crampons, as well as a separate map compartment and a hip pocket. This backpack is also hydration system compatible and includes images of Alpine emergency signals.
- Snowboard and snowshoe attachment
- Separate safety compartment
- Helmet net
- Hip pocket
- Map compartment
- Hydration system compatible
- Load control straps
- Water-resistant thanks to PU-coated material.
- Illustration of alpine emergency signals
- SWISSWOOL FULL CONTACT back system
- Lid pocket with 2 compartments
- Rope fastening
- Ice axe and hiking pole fastening
- Weight: 1470 gram
- Back Short : 36 - 44 cm
- W x L X H 29 x 62 x 22 cm
- 42 L