Ortovox Ortler 3L Jacket
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Whether on icy north faces, during stormy ascents or severe snowfall on the summit – the Ortler jacket and pants are Ortovox Lightweights for Alpinists! For the Merino Naked Sheep line Ortovox concentrated on the essentials. Low weight, Protection and Comfort. The products in this line are light but also robust and comfortable. Just like Ortovox naked sheep, here merino wool takes a back seat and is only used in certain areas for increased comfort.
- Weight: 445 gr.
- 1 chest pocket
- 1 Upper arm pocket
- 2-way adjustable storm hood
- 2-way front zipper
- 2-way zippered underarm ventilation
- Merino mesh inserts inside
- Adjustable cuffs
- Seam width adjustment
- up to 32.000 g / m² / 24 h
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Small packing size
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for