Ortovox Merino 3 Finger Pro Glove
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
These extremely robust and long-lasting gloves come with two different-thickness merino wool inner gloves and can be quickly and easily adjusted for any temperature. The two-layer upper material is wind- and waterproof and also lined with a Sympatex functional membrane, while the padding is made from merino wool scrap cuttings to provide the necessary protection and good insulation.
High-quality goatskin on the palms, with PITTARDS OILTAC® inserts between the thumb and index finger, guarantees good grip even when wet. Thanks to the dual width adjustment at the wrist and cuff, the 3 FINGER GLOVE PRO can be optimally adjusted and effectively keeps out cold and wind. Inside, pleasantly soft FLEECE LIGHT GRID with fine merino wool ensures optimal temperature and moisture regulation. What's more, the smart finger makes it possible to operate the display on a smartphone or GPS without having to remove the glove.
- Sympatex® membrane
- Recycled merino padding (80g/m²)
- Goatskin leather on palm of hand
- Improved grip thanks to PITTARDS OILTAC
- Smart finger (ability to operate smartphone screen)
- Width adjustment at the wrist and cuffs
- Robust, removable loss protection
- 2 separate inner gloves