Ortovox Deep Shell 3L Pants Men
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The wind- and waterproof Dermizax®EV high-performance membrane from Toray is lined with merino wool in areas of the body that are particularly sensitive to the cold, guaranteeing optimum heat retention and a comfortable fit. These lightweight freeriding pants have anatomically shaped knees and a comfortable cut to guarantee freedom of movement in any terrain. Ventilation zippers on the sides provide additional ventilation when the going gets tough.
The spacious, extended thigh pockets ensure everything can be neatly stowed away and yet accessed quickly. The avalanche transceiver carabiner integrated into the right pocket provides a permanent place for your avalanche transceiver.
Thanks to their robust membrane and flat seams, the 3L Deep Shell Pants for men are particularly durable and long-wearing. The integrated Dyneema-Cordura gaiters and sharp-edge protectors provide additional protection when freeriding.
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- 1 hip pocket
- 2 extended thigh pockets and additional light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection) on the right
- Side zip vents
- Merino inserts in areas that are sensitive to the cold
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Weight: 554 gr.
- Loose fit