Ortovox 3L Guardian Shell Pants W FW 20/21
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Why? The unique material allows only merino wool to touch your skin. On the inside, the pants are completely lined with merino wool, thus guaranteeing maximum wear comfort and an ideal body climate. On sweat-inducing ascents, the excess moisture is transported outwards, ensuring the pants remain pleasant to wear. And if it gets cooler on the descent, the merino backing provides comfortable warmth, whilst the Merinoprene back protection in the extra-high-cut back offers additional protection from snow and cold.
In their second edition, our Freeride pants are quite a bit lighter. We have optimized the material and features, allowing us to save up to 100g. At the same time, new processing technology has enabled much flatter and, consequently, longer-lasting seams, allowing for even more powder fun. You’ll always have everything you need close at hand in the various pockets. With their loose cut, the 3L Guardian Shell Pants not only allow you plenty of freedom of movement, they also look great too.
- Weight: 728 gr.
- 100 % Merino on skin
- Side zip vents
- Large-area protection against sharp edges
- Integrated gaiters
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 raised thigh pockets
- Loose fit
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- DWR Finish
- Waterproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- min. 20.000 g / m² / 24 h
- windproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Merino inside
- Made in Europe
- The outer fabric remains cuddly soft even when very cold.
- Shell: 100 % polyamide MEMBRANE: 100 % polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® EV)
- Inside: 100 % virgin wool (MERINO) MERINOPREN-Back-Protection