Open Wear Open One - 3L Shell Pants M
Availabilty: In stock
Only %1 left
As low as €230.00 Regular Price €329.00
Including 21% V.A.T.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
When functionality meets sustainability. The Open Wear Open One 3L Shell Pants have been designed from scratch on with both functionality and sustainability in mind. Gves you comfort while hiking, protection while riding. Made of recycled PET-bottles. 45K waterproofness.
- Fit: Powder - Ergonomical fit optimized for riding powder and hiking up.
- Warmth: Shell - Sympatex 3L Shell Material. 100% made of recycled PET bottles.
- Waterproofness: Extreme - The Sympatex membrane guarantees a waterproofness of 45.000mm.
- Ethical production - Made in Vietnam under fair working conditions.
The Open One Series are produced in cooperation with Maxport in Hanoi, Vietnam. Maxport is known for their modern working environment. They have applied a green concept to their factory and office. Creating a pleasant environment to work in.
- Sustainable material - 100% recycled and PFC-free. 45.000mm waterproofness.
When functionality meets sustainability. That's the best definition of the recycled Sympatex 3L shell material. The 45.000mm non-porous membrane guarantees optimal functionality. Since all three layers are polyester, this allows a cheap and simple recycling process.
- 100% recyclable - All 3 layers are made of 100% polyester, making it easily recyclable.
In contrast to many other three-layer materials, the Sympatex fabric allows for an easy and cheap recycling process.
- Wash & care - Easily take care of your jacket to keep optimal performance.
Keeping your jacket clean and fresh. You can wash it regularly to keep the optimal functionality.
- Award-winning quality - Recognition of design excellence
The Open One Series has been awarded the prestigious ISPO Gold Winner Award, iF Design Award and the Red Dot Design Award.
- Hike and ride - Designed for touring and backcountry riding.
The Open One Series is specially designed with two key functionalities in mind: Riding deep powder in the backcountry and hiking up to get there. The Sympatex material is perfect for going on day tours to find the best powder.
- Pockets - Bring what you want.
Open Wear designed the Open One 3L Shell Pants so you can keep all you quickly need at a close distance. No need to take off your backpack for every little thing you need.
- Zippers - Eight water-resistant YKK zippers to keep you dry.
Water-resistant. Strong. Durable. Keeping you and your pockets dry. The zippers are extremely strong and durable. Making sure you will always be able to easily open your jacket and safely store your belongings.
- Powder proof - We love fresh snow. Just not under our jacket.
The jacket is completely designed for the deepest powder days. Slightly longer fit. Removable powder skirt with belt loops. Removable lycra cuffs. All to keep the deep snow from coming under your jacket.
- Fully taped seams - Keeping you dry on the inside.
Have a waterproof material is nice, but without fully taped seams you are still at risk of getting wet on the inside. Therefore the Open One Series has fully taped seams.
- Safety first - Making sure you won't lose your transceiver.
Your pants can be a comfortable position for your transceiver. But you got to make sure it stays there, so they added a strong loop to attach your transceiver to.
- Reinforcements - Hiking up on a splitboard or skis doesn't need to ruin your pants.
The reinforced side-to-back patches make sure your pants won't break during your hike up or run down. Not only does it save your pants, but it also prevents you from potential dangerous moments.
- Double ventilation - For the ultimate cooling down during a long hike up.
Open Wear designed the Open One 3L Shell Pants to be the perfect pants for hiking up. Double-sided leg ventilation allows for optimal airflow, guaranteeing maximum temperature control.