Open Wear Free One - 2L Shell Pant M
Availabilty: In stock
Only %1 left
As low as €160.00 Regular Price €229.00
Including 21% V.A.T.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The backcountry is a beautiful playground. This deserves a natural beauty. The Free One 2L Shell Pants have been designed with both functionality and sustainability in mind.
- Fit: Powder - Powder proof. Perfect for freeriding.
- Warmth: Mid - EQO 2L Shell Material. Made of recycled nylon.
- Waterproofness: High - The EQO membrane guarantees a waterproofness of 20.000mm.
- Sustainability: Sustainable material - Recycled nylon, PFC-free and 20K waterproof.
When functionality meets sustainability. That's the best definition of the recycled EQO 2L shell material. The 20.000mm membrane guarantees optimal functionality finished off with a PFC-free durable water repellency.
- 100% recyclable: Both layers are designed for optimal recyclability
The face fabric is made of recycled nylon and on the inside, we use recyclable polyester.
- Ethical production: Made in Vietnam under fair working conditions.
For the production of the Free One Series we work together with Pro Sports in Hanoi, Vietnam. Producing high-quality outerwear in an ethical and fair way has always been the thing Pro Sports believes in.
- Zippers - YKK to keep you dry.
Water-resistant. Strong. Durable. Keeping you and your pockets dry. The zippers are extremely strong and durable. Making sure you will always be able to easily open your pants and safely store your belongings.
- Pockets - Bring what you want.
We've designed the Free One 2L Shell Pants so you can keep all you quickly need at a close distance. The cargo pockets add some style to it as well.
- Powder proof - We love fresh snow. Just not in your pants.
The pants are completely designed for the deepest powder days. All to keep the deep snow from coming in between your jacket and pants.
- Fully taped seams - Keeping you dry on the inside.
Have a waterproof material is nice, but without fully taped seams you are still at risk of getting wet on the inside. Therefore the Free One Series has fully taped seams.
- Wash & care - Easily take care of your jacket to keep optimal performance.
Keeping your jacket clean and fresh. You can wash it regularly to keep the optimal functionality.
We found other products you might like!