Oakley Line Miner L Customized
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The line Miner L goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
With Snowcountry we give you the freedom to pick your own lenses with the frame you desire.
Do note: the standard combinations of frames and lenses as set by Oakley do not apply.
- Fit: Large
- Includes a microbag for storing and cleaning the glasses
- Discreet notches on the spectacles guarantee compatibility with most prescription glasses
- 40 mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a better fit
- Star exoskeleton with flexible O Matter® front panel that fits comfortably on your face, even in extreme cold
- The design of this low profile model offers better visibility and better compatibility with the helmet
- Triple foam layer on the face ensures days of comfort with a moisture-resistant fleece lining
- Injection molded Plutonite® material for the spectacle lenses offers 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC radiation and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically corrected double-vented spectacle lens with condensation-resistant F3 coating
- Limitation of glare and a coordinated light transmission of the coating of Iridium® glasses (optional)