Oakley Fall Line M Customized
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large field of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line is the latest addition to Oakley’s Line Series of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a medium-sized fit, Fall Line XM is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into you goggle. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
With Snowcountry we give you the freedom to pick your own lenses with the frame you desire.
Do note: the standard combinations of frames and lenses as set by Oakley do not apply.
- Available with spectacle lenses with Prizm ™ technology
- Fit: Medium / Small
- Includes a microbag for storing and cleaning the glasses
- Ridgelock system for exchanging the lenses
- Discreet notches on the spectacles guarantee compatibility with most prescription glasses
- 50 mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a better fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis that fits comfortably on your face, even in extreme cold
- Frame with rimless design for better visibility and better compatibility with the helmet
- Triple foam layer on the face ensures days of comfort with a moisture-resistant fleece lining
- Injection molded Plutonite® material for the spectacle lenses offers 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC radiation and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically corrected double-vented spectacle lens with condensation-resistant F3 coating
- Limitation of glare and a coordinated light transmission of the coating of Iridium® glasses (optional)