Norrøna Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Anorak W
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Requested by our ambassadors, the Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Anorak W is a highly functional freeride anorak with a more spacious, relaxed fit. It’s made in a very durable and protective 70D Gore-Tex Pro most breathable fabric with a long silhouette to provide maximum protection.
The anorak has a very long two-way underarm zipper that runs from the bottom hem to the elbow. This provides great ventilation, provides effortless dressing and makes it very easy to add or remove layers underneath while you’re still protected.
The front has a long, water-resistant two-way zipper and a spacious kangaroo pocket which is accessible from both sides. Due to the anorak design, we’ve added a specially designed two-part snow skirt so you’ll still be able to seal the snow completely out.
- Weight 686 gr.
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Goggle and sunglass wipe inside pocket
- Hand-warming pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Inside mesh pocket
- Integrated hand gaiters
- Internal chest pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Napoleon chest pocket with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Partly elasticated hem
- Radio and key-card pocket on over-arm
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper
- Zip-off powderskirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution
- Gore-Tex Pro Most Breathable