Marker Alpinist 10 Black / Titanium
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Ski binding type||Dynafit/touring|
|Ski Boot Sole Compatibility||Tech only|
The Marker Alpinist 10 Black / Titanium is an Ultra-light tech touring binding. Simple and durable built for real Alpine adventures. With a release value on the back that goes up till 10 it is made for women or skiërs under 80kg.
- Binding weight: 245 grams!
- Three climbing angles
- Quick and easy hike and ride switch
The ultra-light pin binding (245 g w/o brake) offers active length compensation during ski flex and an impressive power transfer downhill due to a 38 mm drill pattern. The carbon-reinforced toe provides great stiffness and comes with anti-ice pads and integrated elastomers for easy stepping in. The heel features a climbing aid with 0°, 5° and 9° angle and allows super convenient switching between hike and ride mode.
- Weight: 245 grams
- DIN / ISO Range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Recommended skiërs weight: 40 - 80kg
- Fits Marker Pintech crampons
- Does not include a leash
- Adjustment range: none
- Integrated elastomers serve as visual aid and allow easy stepping in.
- Anti-ice pads prevent icing of toe and heel
PERFECT HIKING UPHILL
- Only 245 g due to ultra light construction
- Easy to use climbing aid (0° / 5° / 9°)
- 0° walking mode for long, slightly elevated ascents
- Fast shift mode for super fast angle changes of the climbing aid
- Easy mounting of the crampon, available in 4 widths
PERFECT DOWNHILL RUN
- Perfect power transfer thanks to a 38 mm drill pattern
- Maximum stiffness due to carbon-reinforced toe components
- Length compensation of the ski flex
- Adjustable horizontal release with DIN-settings 4 - 10
- Fast and simple switching between hike and ride mode