Mammut Aenergy Air HS Hooded Jacket Men
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The Mammut Aenergy Air Hardshell Hooded Jacket Men features the most powerful membrane technology in our collection, and offers outstanding breathability – the best choice for ski touring. Thanks to this membrane, the lightweight and durable Pertex® Shield Air outer material allows water vapor to escape easily, even when you're working hard and getting hot on steep ascents.
The Aenergy Air combines its breathable properties with the absolute protection you expect from a hardshell jacket. It’s wind and waterproof and extremely durable. You can wear it all day long without moisture build-up inside and stay protected in wintry mountain conditions. The 2-way underarm zippers let you ventilate when things get really tough. It’s easy to store your skins in the extra large front pocket. When you don’t need it, the Aenergy Air is so lightweight and compressible that it hardly weighs a thing in your backpack. The ideal companion for all ski touring adventures.
- Internal zipper pocket
- Cuffs can be adjusted using high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE® stoppers for easy and precise adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- Very light and air-permeable Pertex® Shield Air material for maximum breathability and weather resistance
- Extra large front pocket with water-repellent zipper for optimal stowing of climbing skins
- X-vented underarm ventilation with water-repellent zippers