Jack Wolfskin Mountaineer 32
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Ideal for the Alps, the Rockies or big days out on the crag, The Mountaineer 32 was developed in collaboration with the Alpinschule Innsbruck (ASI) specifically for use in the mountains. This pro-standard mountain pack was custom-designed for climbing and mountaineering, from the slimline shape to the comprehensive, alpine-specific detailing. The seams on the main compartment and lid pocket are taped sealed to prevent water ingress. The main compartment also has hermetic roll-top closure, while the lid pocket is equipped with a waterproof zip. This means that all your gear will stay dry if the weather suddenly turns nasty.
If you want to go fast and light, the Mountaineer can be stripped down to make a lightweight soft pack. Simply take out the frame and remove the lid pocket, side compression straps, waist belt and sternum strap.
There’s an extra-robust external compartment with a reinforced flap on the base of the pack. This is the place to stow your crampons and any other sharp items of equipment.
- Measurements: 68 x 31 x 21 cm
- Backlength: M - L (50-58 cm)
- Weight: 1700 g (stripped down: 1130 g)
- Capacity: 32 Lit.
- Intended use: Mountaineering and via ferrata
- Waterproof main compartment and lid compartment
- Slim design fast access to important items of equipment
- Extremely robust
- Crampon pouch
- Reinforced gear pocket 1
- Ergo X-Transition: ergonomically designed back system with reduced contact surfaces for superior back ventilation and flexibility of movement
- Detachable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Detachable waist belt with detachable padding
- Removable frame
- Detachable side compression straps
- Robust gear loops on waist belt
- Lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe
- Waterproof main compartment with roll-top closure, waterproof, detachable lid compartment with document pouch and key clip, water bladder pouch with separate Zipped access, extremely robust exterior base compartment
- Chaintech 210D: abrasion resistant, high tenacity fabric (body & base)
- Spring Steel: flexible, extra durable stainless steel (frame)