Jack Wolfskin Exolight III
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Weight||2250 - 2500g|
|Tent type||Dome tent|
Mountains behind you, a wide expanse before you and the best place in the world to pitch a tent. When you’re trekking with the Jack Wolfskin EXOLIGHT III you get to camp in all the best places. This 3 person trekking tent combines excellent wind stability with an ultra light weight.
The pole sections are all interconnected. This provides extra wind stability and simplifies the pitching procedure. The tent also requires very few pegs, which is useful when you’re pitching it on rocky terrain for example. The inner tent and flysheet are also connected and simply clip onto the pole system, which is a big advantage when pitching the tent in the rain.
The flysheet is coated with PU on the inside and silicone on the outside. Which means that in addition to its high tenacity ripstop attributes it is also durably waterproof. The EXOLIGHT III has two entrances (one on each side) with mosquito mesh screens that allow air to circulate freely without letting any midges in.
- Persons: 3
- Doors: 2
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 220 x 160/145 x 110 cm
- Vestibule depth: 60 cm
- Packing size: 45 x 15/13 cm
- Weight: 2330 g (stripped down: 1990 g)
- inner tent/ flysheet combination
- Intended use: hybrid tent for trekking trips
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances with mosquito mesh screens
- 2 air vents in entrance
- 3 internal storage pockets
- GEAR LOFT: removable stow space in roof
- 11 lightweight pegs, 5 guylines
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- SILICONIZED HT NYLON RIPSTOP 20D: very lightweight, high tenacity ripstop fabric, coated on both sides and with taped seams (water column rating: 1500 mm)
- MOSQUITO MESH 15D: fine-gauge, ultra-lightweight mosquito mesh (inner tent)
- HYDROFILM SILICONISED NYLON 40D: very lightweight nylon fabric coated on both sides (water column rating: 5000 mm)
- DAC FEATHERLITE NSL: very lightweight aluminium tent poles with variable diameters for improved stability-to-weight performance
- Roll-top pack bag