Haglöfs V Series Mimic Hood
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Haglöfs V series Mimic Hood is filled with Mimic Platinum, a high performance synthetic insulation. It also contains graphene to conduct your body heat and spread it throughout the garment. It's lined with a breathable fabric with superb moisture management properties. The surface is wind and water resistant and treated with a fluorocarbon free DWR to repel water and dirt. This combination enhances wearing comfort and gives the best warmth to weight – making this jacket ideal for cold mountain activities.
- Filled with Mimic Platinum for superb warmth and excellent performance, even when wet
- Ultra-light 7D Face fabric from Pertex® for superior weight
- DWR-treated face fabric for great weather protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ lining for the best moisture management and temperature regulation
- Insulated placket behind the front zip to eliminate cold spots
- Adjustable hood for comfort and to help keep the elements out
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket, all with Vislon zippers
- Elastic piping at sleeve and hem: for comfort, and to keep cold air out.
- Centre back length 78cm (Men’s size L)