G3 Findr 94 Swift 21/22
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Turn Radius||18m @ 167cm|
The G3 FINDr 94 skis are lightweight ski touring and ski mountaineering skis that balance between weight and edge hold. By using light and strong materials like Carbon and the construction of 3D wooden cores G3 managed to build a ski with a minimum weight that offers a damp and powerful skiing experience. Skis you can trust in difficult terrain and long Alpine tours. With 94mm of width underfoot this ski is wide enough to float through fresh powder snow. A great ski option for when you go out touring to explore and ski a wide range of lines.
- Polyurethange sidewalls for extra dampness.
- Magnetic contact points in the tails speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for ski strap attachement when carrying the skis on your shoulder
- Full Carbonfibre core construction: two layers on top, 2 on the boottom, triaxial and quadraxial stiched.
- Textured Nylon topsheet: durable and sheds off snow and ice.
- 3D shaped Aspen woodcore: light, lively, maximum performance.
- Thick base: durable and fast.
- Titanal Aluminium binding mounting plate.
|Model||G3 FINDr 94|
|Tip width (mm)||126||126||126||126||126||126||126|
|Waist width (mm)||94||94||94||94||94||94||94|
|Tail width (mm)||113||113||113||113||113||113||113|
|Radius - Sidecut (m)||14.7||16.7||18.0||19.4||20.7||22.2||23.7|
|Weight per ski (g)||1180||1230||1290||1340||1400||1450||1510|