Fjällräven Singi Three Seasons
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Comfort temperature||-10° / 0°|
|Weight||1250 - 1500g|
Handy, warm sleeping bag with good insulation and compressibility. Comfortable main body with thermal collar and large foot box.
Handy down sleeping bag that offers a lot of warmth in relation to its weight. Takes up little space. Perfect for use in three seasons with a comfort temperature (men) of -8 ℃ (women -2 ℃). Padded with high-quality down that is distributed for optimum insulation, with extra down on top and in the parts that cover the core and feet of the body. The main body is very warm and has a down-padded thermal collar with a drawstring adjustment that traps the heat in the sleeping bag. Continuous two-way zipper provides easy ventilation and double flaps down the opening stop cold drafts. The flaps have a strap that prevents the zipper from catching. Easy to handle zippers and leather drawstring adjustments. A small pocket with zipper on the outside for small items that you want to have within reach. Large footwell offers enough space for your feet. Eyes on the feet for easy storage. Package bag with compression band included. Comfort temperature (men) of -8 ° C (women -2 ° C).
- Lightweight down sleeping bag with great insulation and high compressibility.
- Down divided with 60% at the top and 40% at the bottom.
- Top layer distributed downwards to add loft to upper body and feet to increase performance at low temperatures.
- Easy to grasp cord stopper and zipper pullers in leather.
- 3D cap with insulated cable channel.
|Fjallraven Singi Three Seasons||R(egular)||L(ong)|
|Comfort °C||-2 °C||-2 °C|
|Limit °C||-8 °C||-8 °C|
|Extreme °C||-26 °C||-26 °C|
|Up to bodysize||<180 cm||<195 cm|
|Shoulder-/ Footwidth (cm)||80 - 50 cm||80 - 50 cm|