Db The Hytta 90L Split Duffel
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
With its innovative hemispheric design, methodically organized compartments and ease of carrying, The Db The Hytta 90L makes toting and finding your gear in the backcountry easy as 1, 2...that’s it. A split duffle to organize your adventures, made from recycled fabrics and ready for anything. The 90L version is recommended for long, gear-heavy adventures.
While normal duffels inevitably turn into an abyss of clutter, The Hytta organizes your gear into two large compartments, with smaller mesh pockets to make sure that when you open your bag, you know exactly where your stuff is.
The Ergonomic carry system with sternum strap, load adjusters and aluminum frame means no more sore shoulders. The Hytta also has Rib Cage Technology to give the normally flaccid duffel a structure that keeps its shape and offers superior protection.
Made with 100% recycled Nylon 840D main fabric plus a durable carbonate coating, it’s the type of bag you’ll be passing on to your kids.
The patented Hook-Up System allows weight to be lifted off your shoulders and placed over wheels instead. The Hytta can easily be hooked up to all of Db's roller bags.
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Volume: 90L
- Dimensions: 63x44x34cm
- As much as six organizational pockets
- Ergonomic sternum strap, load adjusters and aluminum frame means no more sore shoulders
- Rib Cage Technology™ protects your gear and makes Duplex look good even when half-full
- Hook-Up System™ lets you travel one-handed
- Laptop pocket inside (fits up to a 16" Macbook Pro)
The Db The Hytta is also sold under the name Douchebags The Duplex.