Ordering skis with bindings
Selecting and adding a binding
If you order skis together with ski bindings, you benefit from an extra competitive set price. First choose the ski you want and then click the:
We will then display 3 recommended bindings based on the ski you have chosen. You can of course choose a different binding in the Alpine, Tour or Tech/Pin categories.
Free binding mounting
If you buy skis with ski bindings, installation is free of charge. In order to mount the bindings on the skis, all we need is your ski boot size in millimetres. The plastic on the side of the heel of your ski boot shows the millimetre size. You can pass this millimetre size on to us via the Comments field above the order button at checkout.
If you don't have the boot size at hand, you can still order. We'll send you an e-mail asking for your boot size. You can answer this question at your convenience.
Another option is to pass on the Mondopoint size of your ski boot. In that case we'll always need to know the brand and model of the ski boot. Then we can look up the millimetre size. You can leave this information in the comments field or you can e-mail it to us with your order number.
Special mounting instructions
We mount all our skis as standard at the recommended mounting point. If you want to deviate from this, please indicate this in the comments field. If you would like further advice regarding ski mounting, please contact our customer service.
Adjustment and DIN
Caution! If you buy a ski from us and we mount the bindings, it will be mounted on the sole length of your boot (we only assemble based on the information you have provided). The ski is not adjusted to individual needs and ski boot as we do not have your ski boot to allow fine tuning. Visual inspection of the boot is also not possible. This means that the ski is not ready to use. We recommend that the binding be adjusted in a local ski shop. Of course you can also do the fine tuning yourself. We are not responsible for the correct adjustment of your bindings.
If you need more information, you can always contact our customer service department.
Ski bindings and the United States and Canada
If you order skis and bindings from the U.S. or Canada, we will not be able to mount the bindings for you due to liability. Of course you can still order these products, they will just be delivered unmounted.
Problems during ordering
The first order attempt failed and now the product is out of stock.
The moment you start the payment process, the product is reserved for you. If payment is cancelled, the stock may not be released immediately for re-ordering. If this happens and the product is not available for order after 5 minutes, please contact our customer service department.
- We ship all over the world.
- You will see the shipping costs at checkout before you complete your order.
- The delivery time to your country can be found on the website of UPS: UPS Calculator (ship from address: Stoutenburg - 3836 - Netherlands).
- If you are ordering from outside the EU, you will not pay VAT in our online store.
For orders from outside the EU, CH and NO keep in mind:
- Shipping costs will be shown at checkout after you have selected the delivery country.
- You can find the delivery time to your country on the UPS website: UPS Calculator (ship from address: Stoutenburg - 3836 - Netherlands). You can find an indication of the delivery times on our shipping page
- You will not pay the 21% Dutch VAT.
- VAT, import costs and handling costs can be charged on delivery. How much this is depends on the rules of your country, so check to avoid unexpected costs. We are not responsible for these costs and cannot reimburse them under any circumstances. Read more about VAT.
- Returns, even in case of a warranty request, are at your own expense.
- When you return an item we don't refund the original (express) shipping costs.
- Airbag cylinders and products with airbag cylinders cannot be shipped outside of Europe.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer worldwide shipping!
Regular delivery times
United Kingdom = 2-3 business days (Expected shipping delays in early 2022. More Brexit information >>)
United States = 1-3 business days
Norway = 2-5 business days
Sweden = 2-3 business days
Finland = 3-5 business days
Switzerland = 2-3 business days
Italy = 2-3 business days
Spain = 2-3 business days
Poland = 2 business days
Canada = 2-3 business days (major urban areas)
Australia = 3-5 business days (major urban areas)
Japan = 2-4 business days
Other countries: See UPS map below or use the UPS Calculator (shipping from: Stoutenburg - 3836 - Netherlands)
When you place your order on business days before 16:00 CE(S)T it will be shipped the same day and you will have it delivered in 1 to 3 business days*. If you order your skis including bindings that need to be mounted, the shipment can take 1-2 business days extra. Are you in a hurry? Please contact us!
* Shipping time depends on the country of delivery. Some rural areas and mountain villages can require extra delivery days. Our experience is that the package is delivered according to the indicated delivery time below in 95% of the cases. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
Below you can see an overview of the delivery times throughout Europe. In case of a rural area such as a remote ski village you may need to add 1-2 business days. For a precise delivery time indication you can use the UPS Calculator on the UPS website. Use as the ship from address: Stoutenburg - 3836 - Netherlands
Returns in Short
If the product does not meet your expectations, you can simply return the item. Please let us know within 15 days that you want to return your order. You don't have to give any reason for this (but we would appreciate it if you did). After you have let us know that you want to return your order, you have another 15 days to return it.
The 4 most important return points:*
- Free return within 15 days from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Denmark, France and Austria. Request a return label through the button below. Returning from other countries is at your own expense to our address in the Netherlands.
- We'll refund you the full purchase amount, including standard shipping costs (within the EU, CH and NO), within 5 business days after return receipt, provided the product is in original condition.
- Want to exchange for another item? Send back your product and order the new item on our website.
- Custom products such as skis where the bindings have been drilled to your specifications cannot be returned.
* We like to keep the return process simple and that's why we have listed the most important points for you here. If you want to know all your legal rights and obligations, please find them at: Conditions and Exclusions.