Black Diamond Raven
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Black Diamond's traditional mountaineer's piolet is now lighter with an updated head shape for increased comfort while walking and has an ergonomically shaped trapezoidal shaft for better grip. The pick and adze geometry have been improved for more secure placements and chopping, and the redesigned spike has improved bite and plunge-ability.
- Weight Without Leash: [55 cm] 428 g [60 cm] 445 g [65 cm] 462 g [70 cm] 478 g [75 cm] 495 g [80 cm] 512 g [90 cm] 528 g
- Head: Investment-Cast Stainless steel
- Shaft: Aluminum
A modern take on Chouinard's original curved-pick mountain axe, the Black Diamond Raven Ice Axe is a classic mountaineer's piolet that has been used on classic climbs the world over for decades. Now redesigned, the Raven is lighter, and sports an updated investment-cast, stainless steel head ergonomically improved for increased comfort while walking. The updated pick and adze geometry allow for more secure placements and efficient chopping, and the revamped spike adds better bite on those icy placements with improved plunge-ability. The durable aircraft-grade aluminum shaft is also improved with a trapezoidal cross-section for a more comfortable, better grip.
- Durable, trapezoidal cross-section, aircraft-grade aluminum shaft
- Investment-cast, one-piece stainless-steel head with a large hole for a carabiner
- Pick's curve and teeth engineered for secure self-arresting
- CEN-B certified
- Note: Raven Ice Axe comes without a leash