Anon M2 Customized
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Precise spherical lens optics plus Anons quick-change lens tech and the terrain-defining view of a high-contrast PERCEIVE lens. The Anon M2 Seasonal Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH® quick lens change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. A spherical lens mimics the curvature of the human eye for precise optics, while PERCEIVE lens technology enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI®) enables seamless face mask coverage, while full-perimeter vents ensure maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free view in all conditions.
With Snowcountry we give you the freedom to pick your own lenses with the frame you desire.
Do note: the standard combinations of frames and lenses as set by Anon do not apply.
- Unisex frame design
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Fits medium and large faces
- Helmet compatible
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Spheric Injected Lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.