Anon Highwire MIPS
Availabilty: In stock
Only %1 left
As low as €120.00 Regular Price €149.95
Including 21% V.A.T.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
Brimmed style that goes beyond basic with MIPS crash technology, hassle-free fit, and everyday durability. The Anon Highwire MIPS® Helmet features a hardshell exterior for everyday durability and MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) to reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety. The low-profile design incorporates vents to keep air moving for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. The auto-adjust fit design offers a perfect fit every time, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. The ear pads and thick expedition-fleece liner offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- S: 52 - 55cm
- M: 56 - 59cm
- L: 60 - 62cm
- XL: 63 - 64 cm
- Weight: 545g
- Endura® shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high-heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.