- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
The Oakley Clifden is the ultimate mountaineering glasses that protects against the most severe weather conditions. These stylish glasses combine Prizm lenses (the best lenses!) with a functional frame that features detachable side shields and nose bridge blockers that block glare and protect the face. In addition to a Unobtainium nose bridge (provides grip even when you sweat), the Oakley Clifden also has an integrated light, flexible, coated and woven steel strap, so you can enjoy your adventure without losing your glasses!
- Size M
- Functional sporty design that offers the best in comfort and protection in all weather conditions.
- Prizm lens designed to enhance colours, contrasts and details.
- Super light and super strong frame, made of O-Matter.
- Impact Protection Oakley lenses provide protection in demanding conditions.
- Unobtainium nose pads improve grip when you sweat to ensure a secure fit without sacrificing comfort.
- You can easily remove the extra protection (front and side shields).
- Interchangeable and removable Unobtainium nose bridge blockers and side shields that block glare and protect the face.
- The integrated 20” lightweight, highly flexible, coated and woven steel strap allows athletes of all levels to wear Clifden on the face or neck without worrying about their glasses and the surrounding conditions.
- Glass width: 54 mm
- Glass height: 51.1 mm
- Frame width: 129.9 mm
- Bridge height: 17 mm
- Leg length: 146 mm