Anon Woman's Rodan Mips (Showmodel) Black L
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
This product was used for in-store demonstrations, and has some small scrathes on the back. The helmet is still in very good condition.
Micro-adjustable fit and lightweight comfort meet low-profile style for full days on the mountain. The Anon Rodan Helmet features an in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. A 360° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Sleek venting keeps goggles clear and maximizes comfort for full days on the mountain. The soft, expedition-fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- S: 52 - 55cm
- M: 56 - 59cm
- L: 60 - 62cm
- XL: 63-64cm
- Weight: 385g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.