Marmot Micron 15
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Comfort temperature||-10° / 0°|
|Weight||1000 - 1250g|
The ultimate all-around sleepingbag, the Marmot Micron 15 blends just the right down warmth with just the right weight and a healthy measure of durability for an industry-leading bag. Water-resistant down to improves performance and warmth in wet conditions alongside features designed to bring comfort through most of the year.
Certified 650 fill power down with Down Defender to improve water-resistance in wet conditions
Main zipper with anti-snag slider and fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access
EN tested for reliable temperature rating
Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction increases warmth
Nautilus muli-baffle hood with drawcord.
Down filled collar.
Full length locking YKK two-way zipper with draft tube to reduce heat loss.
Internal stash pocket and heater pocket in footbox.
- Insulation: 650+ Fill Power RDS Duck Down Down Defender
- Insulation Weight: 590 g
- Insulation type: Down
- Recommended Use Temperature: -9°C
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -6.4°C
- Temperature Rating Limit: -13.3°C
- Temperature Rating Extreme: -33.1°C
- Zipper Option: Left
- Shape: Mummy
- Main Material: 20d 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop, 30d 100% Nylon Plain Weave
- Lining Material: 20d 100% Nylon Plain Weave
- Size on Shoulder: 157 cm
- Size on Hip: 145 cm
- Size on Foot: 123 cm
- Pack Size: 41 cm x 25 cm
|Marmot Micron 15||Reg||L|
|Weight (grams)||1130 g||1210 g|
|Up to bodysize (cm)||<183||<198|